Baking soda is one of the top ingredients used in nearly all the cleaning products. It is a non-toxic ingredient; that is why we usually use it at home. To understand how great baking soda is, it is used in the following products.
• Laundry Soap.
• Deodorization Products.
• Scrubbing Products.
• Home-made recipes.
We love simple and quick cleaning tips. That is why we offer our readers these recipes. Just have a box of baking soda and a mason jar. We will make one basic recipe and use it in 3 different ways.
• You can either mix up once recipe with one scent or mix up a couple of jars with different scents.
• It does not matter. The different scents can be used for different purposes while one scent can be used as a universal cleaner. It is up to you and the process is customizable. The Ingredients will include:
• 2 cups of baking soda
• 20-30 drops of essential oil. Our recommended essential oil is lemon and clove but it is totally up to you.
• Get a container with a lid or shaker top. Our recommended container is the Mason jar. They all work. If you tried one of them and it did not work perfectly, use something else. Here is the process.
• Put baking soda in the container with a piece of parchment paper like a cone to avoid any kind of a mess.
• Add essential oil to the baking soda.
• Use a kitchen knife and combine them together.
• Store the mixture in a cool place.
• Use a lid. If you want to make an odor absorber, take the lid off. Once you have the mixture ready, you can use it immediately.
Here are the main uses of this recipe.
Scrubbing the Sink
The great thing about this recipe is that it is so simple yet it is so powerful. You probably know that the sink is the dirtiest spot in your whole home. Here is how you can use it. • Make the sink wet.
• Sprinkle liberally in your sink.
• Add a squirt or two of the mixture.
• Scrub with a sink-safe scrubber.
• Rinse thoroughly then dry.
If it is spring already or if there is a strange odor in your mattress, the mixture we have just made can be used to eliminate any scent. Usually, you will need about 1/4 cup of baking soda to cover the surface of a queen or king mattress. We recommend using lavender essential oil to make the scent great and lovely. For more info click here Idaho Falls Upholstery Cleaner.